Friday, December 11, 2015

Blogging, Christmas program, Drug Bust OhMy!

Let me just say "Thank God its Friday!!!!! It has been a crazy week with first getting this blog up and running. It really takes a good few days of work but I'm officially on every social media I can think of, YAY me.  So please go follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Facebook. I will leave links below for you all to click on and hit follow ;)


Our 2 oldest had their Christmas Program for school last night (Thursday the 10th) and all the kids did an excellent job.  At the school the grades go from Pre k3 to 12th grade and what an amazing group of kids they all are. No one forgot a line or froze when it was their turn, shout out to all the teachers working with the kids and doing amazing with them.  Getting there was a circus act for us but  nonetheless we made it. Thanks to my mom who ran to our house and grabbed Ethan's suit that he needed and none of us thought of until half way to the school.  Above is a little clip of Kamree's class singing one of their songs. How cute are they?!

Last but not least the lovely drug bust that happened 3 houses down from us, is what really topped the night off for us. It was literally right as we were running out the door (we were late for the Christmas program). Danny calmly says "I hope we don't get stuck behind that". I looked up just in time to see the 3 state troopers and 1 city cop pull up to the house down the road and jump out. We quickly loaded the kids and ourselves in the van and moved on.....Aint Nobody Got Time For That!

So what a week it has been.  How was your week? Anything crazy or exciting happen to you and you family?


www.facebook.com/sprinkledwithchaos
www.Twitter.com/sprinkledwithchaos
www.Intagram.com/sprinkledwithchaos
www.pinterest.com/sprinkledwithchaos

3 comments:

  1. What a week for you. Good thing you were able to come right on time on the school program amidst the hiccups you met that day. Mine was pretty awesome as my sister-in-law had thrown a mini baby shower for me. I love your love story too. You have a such a lovely family. xx BTW, I'm now following you in all your social media except instagram :)

    xo,

    Aubrey | http://inmyhappypill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi and thanks for checking out my blog and for the follows as well! Im following you on everything too. Thanks we have quite a crew here lol. Congrats on the new addition in the way! I have a review on an awesome baby blanket you might be interested in. So happy to connect with you :)

    ~April
    *sprinkled with chaos*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Yeah I would have been going crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete