Monday, December 7, 2015

Meeting us Monday (April)

For the next 8 Mondays I want to introduce you all to our family. Since we are the ones you will be reading about its only fitting you get to know our personalities. For this Monday i thought that i would start with no one other than myself.

My name is April Dawn and I was born in the great month of April (hints the name). I have always been surrounded by family and come from a large one. There were 7 of us growing up 5 boys and then my sister and I.

I met Danny when I was 15 and we have been together ever since. Normally I'm a shy quiet person until I get to know the person I'm around. But becoming a Mommy has brought me out of my shell a bit, plus just life and growing up helped.

That about sums it up for you. I'm a fairly easy going person.

comment below any questions you have for me or if want to know anything else about me!


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Shannon and thanks for asking
      For fun I love to hang out with family and friends. On the summer we love the parks, and beach/boardwalk. Slowly I'm starting to get into DIY projects and I do want to get back into horses which is something I did before I had kids.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete