Saturday, December 5, 2015

Getting started

The very first post..... I have tossed around this whole blogging thing for a few months and finally decided to give it a try. A friend of mine mentioned the idea and the wheels were turning since then. As I laid in bed the other night the name for this blog came to me out of nowhere, like a slap in the face. "Sprinkled with Chaos" is the perfect name for a blog, especially a blog by me!

I'm April by the way :) I'm a stay at home wife and Mommy. I have been happily married for 9 and counting years to my high school sweetheart, Danny. Together we have 6 beautiful kids (yes I said 6)! Ethan (7), Kamree (6), Ainsley (4), Alexia (1) and our newest an last additions twin girls Elayna and Kennedy (5months). And a dog Bo Boy. We have ups and downs, twist and turns, and everything in between.

My hopes for this blog is to give a glimpse into our world, pass on advice, share laughs, troubles, hopes, dreams and just plain Life. I hope to let people see it is OK to not be the TV, magazine fairy tale families that they see everyday. Life is messy, fun, crazy, and worth every bit of it! So there you have the first blog...the beginning (I hope) to something great! I hope that you keep coming back and enjoy having a look into my lovely life that is of course *Sprinkled with Chaos*

~April

No comments:

Post a Comment