Friday, January 15, 2016

The Mortons Go To Disney!!!!!

   


 OK so we haven't been yet but We are going in 2016!!!! Danny and I have never been and are excited to share our first experience right along with the kids. I didn't want to blog about it til it was set in stone and for sure happening. September of 2016 will go down in history for the kids and us as well. Thanks to my ever so awesome Sister in Law Carla for booking the entire thing! And arranging everything right down to the T.
      Ethan and Kamree have asked us for the last few years to go and well lets be honest money was always tight and I have always been pregnant. We plan on keeping it a secret until we get almost there.  I'm looking forward to blogging about it and the preparation that We will be doing to get ready for the trip of a lifetime. Hope you all follow along and enjoy with us :)


  •     If you have any suggestions or comments on how to make our trip extra special Please comment them below!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love Disney! We are going in a couple of weeks for the first time as a family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How exciting! I'm trying to get everything organized so we don't miss a thing while there.

      Delete